Adam E. Parker is a native of Headland, AL, now residing in Dothan, where he and his wife Sarah are members of Selma Baptist Church. Adam served as an Assistant District Attorney for Alabama’s Twentieth Judicial Circuit prior to entering private practice. An officer in the Air Force Reserve, Adam believes in following the Air Force core values of integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all he does. A litigation veteran, Adam has been either lead or co-counsel on more than 50 jury trials.
Adam believes in keeping his practice diverse, but still specializing in certain areas. He focuses primarily in representing businesses and individuals in contract disputes, criminal defense, automobile wrecks, dog bites, defective products, and other personal injury cases. His litigation experience ranges from successful verdicts and settlements in personal injury lawsuits to full acquittal in murder charges. Adam has served as trial counsel in both federal and state courts in Alabama and Georgia. He is a member of the Alabama Association of Justice and the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.
Some of Adam’s notable civil settlements or verdicts include:
- $2,000,000+ for a wreck involving a bicyclist struck by a van
- $330,000+ for a motorcycle wreck caused due to the negligence of another driver
- $100,000 for a dog bite when his client was bitten on the nose by a pit bull
- $100,000 for a pedestrian struck by an automobile in a parking lot
- $45,000 for a dog bite in which an HVAC repair technician was bitten on the arm by a German Shepard
- Policy limits for a wrongful death claim where a pedestrian was hit by a motor vehicle while walking alongside the road.
Some of Adam’s notable criminal verdicts include:
- Not guilty verdict – murder
- Not guilty verdict x7 – seven counts of attempted murder
- Not guilty verdict – aggravated child abuse
- Not guilty verdict – trafficking a controlled substance (The defendant was found guilty of unlawful possession of a controlled substance as this case involved charges of trafficking and charges of unlawful possession of a controlled substance for a second substance.)
- Dismissal of all charges – rape 1st degree, sodomy 1st degree.
Adam E. Parker is a fearless advocate for his clients in all civil and criminal cases and has devoted one hundred percent of his practice to litigation. He is here to serve you!
- Middle District of Alabama
- Middle District of Georgia
- The United States Supreme Court